As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Most people prefer to get a travel system for its versatility. The travel system is a combination of an infant car seat with a stroller. It can easily detach and attach. And you can use it in both ways. Graco is a popular brand for producing nursing products, and it brings out a high-quality Modes Nest travel system to meet your demands.
Since a stroller is a must-have accessory for parents, a travel system is a great deal to have optimal benefits. This travel system is an incredible option for you when transitioning your baby into and out of the car.
Graco Modes Nest Travel System Review
Graco is a trusted name for parents as it produces practical, dependable, and thoughtful parenting stuff. This travel system also provides a tremendous value for the money. Its innovative design and durability are really hard to beat at this price point. It is an inexpensive and reliable travel system.
- Dimensions: 25.75 x 35.5 x 47 inches
- Weight: 30 pounds
- Maximum weight recommendation: 20 Kilograms
- Material Type: Aluminum
1. 3 in 1 stroller
Graco Modes Nest travel system is a convertible stroller with three unique options and this is the major selling point of this stroller. You will get three carrying systems at one price. You can use this stroller as an infant bassinet, infant car seat carrier, and toddler stroller. This versatile stroller allows you to use it from birth to toddler age. It ensures an extended period of usage.
- Infant bassinet: You can recline the forward-facing child seat fully flat to make an infant carriage. The leg rest of the stroller lifts up like a bassinet. It keeps your little one safe and gives a snug fit in the five-point harness. Since the bassinet becomes rear-facing, your baby will never be out of your view. The bassinet is suitable for infants from 4-35 lb.
- Infant car seat: It becomes a perfect travel system with a Graco SnugRide 35 Lite Elite. It allows easy transitioning from stroller to car. The car seat base is included. With its versatile feature, your baby won’t have any disturbance and simply out and travel with ease.
- Toddler stroller: Finally, you can use it as a toddler stroller with the Slide2Me seat. You can adjust the stroller height in three stands to find the right position as your baby grows. This stroller system can hold up to 50 lbs. It is a reversible stroller seat, which means you can set it backward or forward as your baby wants to ride. It is the major score at this price point and it offers up to 10 different riding configurations.
2. Lightweight Frame
At 23 lbs, this Graco stroller offers a lightweight operation. It features an aluminum frame that makes the stroller surprisingly lighter than other strollers in this category. The lightweight feature allows you to carry and put in and out of the car easily. Moreover, the frame and fabric are highly durable. The stroller also looks premium and sturdy.
3. Folding System
Graco Modes Nest stroller offers a one-step and one-hand folding system, which is appreciable. Though some customers found it difficult the first time, it gets easier after using it for some time. You need to slide and compress the button on the handlebar. When holding the push button, fold the stroller with one hand; the mechanism will automatically lock and stay in the folded position. Make sure the seat is not reclined and the canopy is retracted before folding the stroller.
4. Easy to Use
You can smoothly push the stroller with four wheels. It can easily ride on different terrain without any difficulty. Moreover, all the stroller converting mechanisms are straightforward and you can switch in different seats.
The stroller has an upfront adjustable 5 point harness that ensures SnungRides safety. Moreover, the EPS energy-absorbing foam provides a great comfy for your baby. Your baby will stay cool and feel comfortable with the head support pillow. The stroller comes with a large canopy that gives enough shade and protects from sunlight and dust debris. There is a peek-a-boo window for observing your child all the time.
6. Other Features
The stroller has many other functions that enhance its value. The most useful feature of the Graco stroller is the large basket. It is very spacious and gives room to keep parents’ and child’s essentials. There is also a cup holder beside the handlebar, which lets you keep your coffee cup or water bottle. The stroller has a food tray for kids too and it is very handy when it’s time to feed your kid. Further, it feels very comfortable to push the stroller with a leatherette handle.
- 3-in-1 stroller at an affordable price range
- Compact and lightweight stroller
- Quick and easy mechanism
- The one-hand folding system is fast and convenient
- A large canopy protects your baby from natural elements
- Big basket for storage
- The stroller could be spacious and wide
Related post: How To Fold & Unfold A Graco Stroller
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How to clean Graco Modes Nest travel system?
It should be spot wiped while cleaning the seat pad. Use mild soap and warm water to clean the seat and fabric parts. To clean the harness and hard parts like metal and plastic parts, use mild soap and cool water and wipe them down to clean. Toher remove body support can wash with cold water in a delicate cycle.
Why do the Graco stroller wheels squeak?
It is quite normal to have squeaked in the stroller wheels. To remove it, apply some light oil to the wheel mechanism and it will run smoothly.
Does the Graco Modes Nest come with the car seat base?
Yes, the travel system comes with the car seat base. It makes it easy to transmit from stroller to car and your baby won’t feel any disturbance. The car seat base is easy to use and securely stays on the car seat.
What is the warranty on this product?
The Graco Modes Nest includes a one-year limited warranty. Moreover, you can use the stroller for seven years according to the manufacturer’s expiration date. But, the stroller is so sturdy and durable that you can use it for more than the recommended years.
If you purchase the Graco Modes Nest travel system, it will be a long-term investment for you. Because you can use it for infants to toddlers age. The versatile features make them suitable for use as a bassinet, car seat, and toddler stroller. Moreover, the other functions of the stroller are also satisfying and beneficial for smooth riding.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Pingback: Ethan And Emma Stroller Organizer Review | Get The Best Organizer
Pingback: Travel System VS Car Seat And Stroller | Which One Is Better?