Evenflo pivot modular travel system is a 3-in-1 travel system with six modes of travel. In my opinion, the stroller should be on the first shopping list of new moms. Whether you buy the products for kids, the first condition is the safety of children. So at the time of buying a stroller, make sure it is safe for the children. Because it will be used many times. If you can choose a suitable and sturdy stroller for your child, then many undesirable dangers will stay away.
Today I will talk about a stroller that looks just as nice to look like, and it’s pretty strong too. This is the Evenflo Pivot Modular Travel System. This stroller is so lovely and I’m quite sure that you just fall in love with this vehicle like me. Let us discuss something more about this my favorite vehicle.
Evenflo pivot modular travel system Key Features
As this stroller is becoming very popular, many parents are showing interest to buy this baby product. It is designed as you can easily use it from your baby’s infant size to be a toddler. To facilitate your decision, I will now discuss the special features of this stroller. Let’s start.
Evenflo Pivot Modular Travel System brings a few styles as the seating option. Each option has the facilities of both sides riding. That’s means baby may ride either facing parent or outer side.
- SafeMax infant car seat: For your newborn baby, the best option is the SafeMax infant car seat. It is able to 4 to 35 Ibs weight. You can easily set it into the car and by simple one-click; you can remove it from the car.
- Carriage mood: If you want to walk for a long time, you can convert the stroller to carriage mood. In this form, the canopy will cover almost.
- Toddler mood: After a few months when your baby gets control over his neck and back then the toddler mood will be best. Don’t be the worry; toddler has an adjustable 5-point harness for protecting your baby. It can carry up to 50 Ibs.
Evenflo Pivot Modular Travel System has canopy containing 3 panels. This canopy will give your baby full coverage from the sun’s harsh rays and the baby will enjoy the summer shines.
Evenflo Pivot has a total of 4 wheels. 2 big wheels are at rear and 2 small at the front. The design of the wheel will give your baby a very smooth ride. But you should remember one thing that the wheels are not perfect for jogging or hilly terrain. This is awesome and best for the urban area.
It has double action breaks at the rear wheel. You have to lock these breaks separately. The important thing is that the break is very easy to press and you can use it even wearing high heels.
You will get an excellent ergonomic handlebar at the height of 40″ from the ground. This height is fixed. I’m a little shorter, but still, I can push this stroller very easily.
Many mothers complain that the stroller does not have sufficient space in the storage basket. But you cannot make any such complaints with Evenflo Pivot. Because it has a big basket under the seat and you can easily use it at your shopping time.
Evenflo Pivot comes with a different color version. You will get it in Sandstone, Navy, Dusty Rose, Casual Grey.
- The Seat is very comfortable and suitable for children of all ages.
- Excellent braking system
- 3-panel canopy.
- Large space under the seat
- Wheels are best for urban use.
- Price is under your budget.
- Stylish and attractive look.
- Extra-large storage basket.
- A fixed handlebar may create a little bit problem if you are tall more than 6’3’’.
- Wheels are not suitable for hills areas.
You can also read GB pockit stroller review, World’s smallest folding stroller (Guinness Book of World Records in 2014)
- Heiyard Kric says: Very light in weight
I’m now using a car seat Evenflo Pivot for my little one. I just love it for its lightweight. The best thing about this stroller is it offers multiple options on the seat.
- Dorin says: Fine storage option
I get this stroller as a gift for my baby. I’m using it from the first day and I just love it. First few months I use its car seat, it was fantastic. Now I’m using carriage mood. It is also fine. The best thing about this vehicle for me is its storage option because it is very useful at the time of shopping.
- Okara Paul says: My husband feels some problem with the handlebar.
I’m Okara, using Evenflo Pivot from 7 months. Its seat options, canopy, breaks are awesome. But as my husband Robin Paul is too tall, he feels some problem with pushing the stroller. Due to its handlebar is fixed, he can’t manage it.
Frequently ask a question
Question: How much weight can carry out the stroller’s car seat?
Answer: From 3 to 35 Ibs.
Question: How can the weight of the Stroller be?
Answer: With the frame and regular seat the weight is 20 Ibs.
I have been using this stroller for my child for quite some time. In light of my personal experience, I would suggest buying all the mothers’ Evenflo Pivot. Of course, there are some reasons. It is light in weight, safe for baby, very easy in moving and wheels are fantastic.
I talked briefly about all the features of the Evenflo Pivot. All of them may seem not fully perfect for you. But as a user, I can assure you that if you choose this stroller for your baby, it will be better than other strollers. Before buying, see if all the features of this vehicle can meet your needs. And do not forget to let us know your valuable feedback about this stroller.